Sunday 24 April 2011

New Products Now In - Black Diamond Climbing Gear, tents, Small Packs and Courier Bags

This is one of the deliveries I've been really looking forward too. The gear freak in my has always loved the Black Diamond Brand. I know its 'sad' but the quality, design and the way they have always been part of pushing the boundaries of the sport by being part of the culture holds a lot of sway with me.

I don't know whether its good or not that the first bit of kit I've pulled out off the shelf for me is a courier bag! Think it means I need to get out more :-S There are big cams in there, tents and trekking poles and I've been most looking forward to a courier bag :-S

But its great. Black Diamond through and through. Simple, designed to function well (it feels like it will be great for cycling backwards and forwards to work), the right amount of features to make it easy to live with while keeping nice clean lines and it feels built to last.


We also have stock of the Tarp based Boulavard and Boulvardino courier bags. The silver ones look wild!

The courier bags and other Black Diamond gear will be available from the soon to open (15th may apparently) Adventure HQ store in Dubai's Time Square Mall. Other quality outdoor retailers will also follow suit I'm sure.

Need to go for a lap on my bike to try out my new bag :-)

L8r

1 comment: