Saturday 21 April 2012

Sealine Videos

I’m a big fan of the Sealine E-cases as they’ve been the only working solution to protecting things like phones and GPS’s while kayaking.

I’ve recently fallen in love with my new iPad and the iPad specific case is genius. It allows me to take the love of my life to the beach etc without fear.
 
I’ve just had an email from Sealine to say  E-Case™ Videos are live on the website! These should provide excellent social media content and also are ideal for staff training.


- E-Case™ Tech Video – on all product pages
- iSeries™ – on E-Case™ landing page
- eSeries™ – on E-Case™ landing page
**There are important video edits – so please use only these new versions and delete/replace all old files.
 Updated videos on youtube:
 Sample links from SealLine® site:
 Instructions for how to embed into retailer or media sites for custom media players to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment