Sunday 1 April 2012

NEW PRODUCT - Sealine iPad case

So I've given into temptation and brought myself a new iPad and I'm loving it but this little beauty makes it all the more useful in the outdoors


http://cascadedesigns.com/en/sealline/e-cases/iseries/ipad-no-jack/product

Quoting from the website:

"Whatever you want your iPad® to be, an ebook on the beach, a camera in the rain, a GPS system on a boat or a cookbook in your kitchen, SealLine iPad® cases provide unhindered access to this suddenly irreplaceable necessity with zero threat from the elements.
  • Full Function: Ultra-clear and supple urethane windows allow use of all touchscreen, camera and voice functions.
  • Submersible Protection: Exclusive SealLock™ zip closure withstands submersion in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes. (Meets IP-X7 standards.)
  • Individually tested: Unquestionable reliability ensures peace of mind.
  • Low-Profile: Proprietary, easy-to-use SealLock closure saves space for easy transport anywhere.
  • Secure: Die-cut lash points at corners provide tethering options for high adventure or total convenience"
Now I can use the information that is bouilding up on my iPad where ever I am outdoors, it doesnt matter how wet or sandy the enviroment or my hands are. The touch controls of the device work just as well through the clear screen as if it wasnt there.

I've been using the Sealine electronic cases for a while now and I've found them to be the most trustworthy of the waterproof cases available, here's a tip from my blog that uses them http://ianganderton.wordpress.com/2011/04/29/top-tip-4-my-adventure-phone-solution-for-the-uae/

Sealine iPad and iPhone cases are available from all good outdoor retailers in the region with SRPs or 225 aed for the iPad case and 165 aed for the iPhone case.
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment