Thursday 3 March 2011

Kit I love: LifeVenture Thermal Mug

The blog has been dull with (all be it) important information on counterfeit kit and product recalls. I thought I'd post something on a lighter note.

Every now and then I come across bits of kit I really like love. This morning I was driving to work after a great early morning kayak surf session with Lee supping fresh hot coffee and felt the need to tell you about it because the mug I was drinking out of made it possible. Its these bits of kit that just make your life perfect for a moment.


Yes I know I shouldn't take photos while driving and drinking coffee at the same time, blah blah. (Knee driving is a crucial technique and one I've practiced a lot!)

Anyway, get one of the mugs, their great

Currently retailing for 75aed here in the UAE and available from Go Sports stores at Mirdiff City Centre, Mall of the Emirates and Ibn Batuta Mall. In a couple of months time there will be other places they are available too (watch this space for info)

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment